Hiring: Data Scientist - Minsk, Belarus
We are currently actively recruiting for an experienced Data Scientist to join our enthusiastic team for this project!
Our client is Macmillan – one of the Big Five book publishers, with imprints in the United States, Germany, the United Kingdom, Australia, South Africa, and around the world. The company is dedicated to publishing today’s best writers and thinkers in all formats via a group of prestigious independent publishers built on centuries of tradition and innovation. This year Macmillan acquired Pronoun – a New York-based company that provides free book publishing, marketing, and analytics services to authors.
Location 7A Pieramožcaŭ ave, #69-1
Minsk, Belarus, 220004;
- Staying current with emerging tools and techniques in machine learning, statistical modeling and analytics;
- Studying up-to-date trends based on daily information;
- Exploring and visualizing data;
- Building and validating analytical models;
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner;
- Development of system of recommendations for the author and editor.
- Good Programming experience;
- Data analysis tools and libraries such as R, NumPy / SciPy, etc.;
- NLP/text mining;
- RDBMS/SQL knowledge;
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms;
- Data-driven problem solving;
- Strong oral and written communication skills to present data as a concise description for diverse audiences;
- Good command of spoken English.
- Flexible hours;
- Skill-based competitive salary;
- Masterful and friendly team members;
- Powerful laptops, giant displays and cozy chairs;
- Corporate training and meetups;
- Sponsored attendance of IT conferences;
- Sponsored sports and fitness;
- Exciting corporate events;
- Medical and dental insurance.