Get to know us
Challenging projects. Most trending technologies. Skilled, friendly and cooperative team members. Since the very foundation of our company, these are the core components of the Codex Software's success formula.
Join us in changing the digital landscape of tomorrow!
Searching for a good place to work? Look no further.
We value well-being and understand how strongly the quality of professional life depends on good working conditions. To achieve maximum satisfaction, we maintain the environment made up of three key elements:
- Physical comfort. Cozy chairs, powerful laptops, huge displays await every team member in our roomy premises.
- Healthy corporate climate. We're proud of our equal opportunities policy, laid-back atmosphere of creativeness and collaboration, and lean business processes - just do the job well, and we'll handle everything else.
- Awesome kit of benefits and perks.
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible hours
- Skill-based competitive salary
- Masterful and friendly team members
- Powerful laptops, giant displays and cozy chairs
- Corporate training and meetups
- Sponsored attendance of IT conferences
- Sponsored sports & fitness
- Exciting corporate events
- Medical & dental insurance
If you’re looking for your next career move and seeking an opportunity that offers professional development, rewards and success, then a career at CodeX Software is for you.
Are you a junior JS developer who can into React.js (and preferably Java)?
Apply now, we have cookies.
Senior Full Stack Developer
Have 3-6+ years of experince as a Full Stack Developer? Have impressive track record of successfully completed projects? Want to face new IT challenges?
Junior Java&JS Developer
Are you a Java/JS Developer? Join our development team and make your personal portfolio shine by working on the most challenging Web, Big Data, Enterprise and eCommerce projects!
Are you a junior developer or an undergraduate IT student willing to master programming skills as a member of our enterprise, eCommerce and scalable web development teams?
We want you!
Pythoneer, have you ever wanted to hold your hands to the most complex and interesting Big Data, eCommerce and Enterprise projects?
Your chance is inside!
Get in touch!